Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Memorable Day...Thanks.......



This is where i went after my last paper on 30th April, i n my hsemates went to Mizi Shabu Shabu in Puchong. The food there is good n nice......we went there to celebrate my b'thday earlier n graduation also..i'm so touched my hsemate zi wei and wei loon prepared a cake and presents for me...but the more touching part is they actually print out photos of us in a slide form for me...that was surprising...i'll always remember that...haha...thanks for everything...will miss u guys.......

2 comments:

Fu Yuan said...

walao!!!

so sorry i didnt wish u tht day~!!!

anyway, happy belated birthday!!! ^^

all the best and wish u hv a wonderful prospect after graduation =D

C-h-R-i-sT-i-N-e said...

haha.....my b'thday is not on may...dun worry ..u have plenty of time to wish me...its just a early celebration..