Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Feelin Suffocated..........

I'm feelin like i can't breath....hmmm......this is due to some reason.....suddenly feel like not goin home when he is at home...nw my home like my prison.....thank god tomolo i got tuition........so i can escape...recently got a new student for me.....hehe...well he is very guai...not talkative at all.......does watever i asked him to...very good....he can finish 2 sets of questions in one hr and a half.........i see him so cooped up with the question....i aso very stress....summore scare he dun understand but shy to ask me........hmmm.......anyhow this is just a begining......hope this would remain till the end.......haha.......

2 comments:

ŧ(˘,˘)ŧ said...

y..?who is tat..make u so stress....arg?

Christopher said...

okay.. Let's gun down that stress gvg person :P
*BANG*