Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Frustration OR ................

I'm engrossed in my books.....n my spirits r up...but suddenly...ring ring....my phone rings.......n the caller is... great...why he called again?? this is like the third time from last week.. i was wondering, can't he find other things to do other than callin me n bla bla n nagging me.......i just dun believe it after i told him i got exam n the fact that he knew i'm havin my finals next week......it is really OMG.....God pls help me...is this a test u wan to me to go through? usually my emotions n temper will adjust pretty quickly after hanging up the phone n when the conversation finally ends.......unfortunately my temper n emotions will be on the dark side.........n this will cause me a few hours before i can free my brain from the words he says...i'm so fed up already with this antics of his....so here i am nw complaining in my very blog....a little world of own........