Sunday, April 13, 2008

Not so happy sunday


People's sunday is usually full with fun...mine is a bored one...plus after recover from the indigestion...seems like my appetite become very small...whatever i ate i will feel full after bout 3/4 portion of it...n i'll feel very full n stuffed...don't know whether i shud be glad or sad? however, life is kinda of ok now...everyday wake up face my bookssssssssss...thn take a nap n take my lunch n dinner...thn when the night falls i'm back at my bed sleeping away n wake up to another new day...thn the process starts all over again...

4 comments:

~*miemie*~ said...

walala...ur table are so messy....
let me help u to clean...
1st...tcollect all d bookssss
2nd take a plastic bag...
3rd throw all d books inside d plastic....
4rd.....ahah throw it away from ur house..
yo`~...hurray...

C-h-R-i-sT-i-N-e said...

aiya...evil crab throw my books away...beware later i throw u in the rubbish bin...haha...i'm sure ur table durin ur exam period is no less than mine...haha..

Mabel said...

hahaha... good good... pack the books, and then pack the crab as well and throw together ....yeahhh

C-h-R-i-sT-i-N-e said...

My books cannot throw..throw the evil crab can...haha...but pity wan to throw the crab away..y not we cook it??