Sunday, July 13, 2008

Rainy Sunday.....

Today when i woke up, i found the clouds to be rather dark and Mr Sunshine is being covered by all the clouds...well today is going to be a rather glommy day....it is quite quiet here...because everyone is still fast asleep...but i can hear sounds coming from the kitchen, it must be my grandma busy preparing lunch for us...love her to the max....ha ha...

I guess today would be another day gone as i have no plans on how to pass this last day of my weekend...usually it's like that, when all of your frens have their own activiites..I was wondering what are the things that i have not done for quite a long time...I'm still pondering over this issue...and no answer to my this very question...

Well I'm left with nothing to write here...so maybe I'll just update later in the afternoon with the details of how my day was...ha ha...

No comments: