Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunday Catch up....

Today i went out with my uni frens to celebrate seow jiun's b'thday, we went for lunch at RIBS, which is quite tasty the ribs, dun order anything else but the ribs because the only thing that is worth ordering is only the ribs which they are famous of.....after having our lunch and the not so tasty cake from RITZ( first time in my life, the most horrible cake i have eaten, its called Lemon Meringue) yuck.........guys dun buy this flavour....after lucnh we went to Starbucks to do some catch ups, which is quite fun...after everyone has gone back..me n chien san went to queensbay to walk walk n check out the promo on the handphones.......i believe we do more talking than shopping...ha ha...so in the end 8 sumthing we went for our dinner..and after go back home...becoz tomolo need to work already...so my weekend for this week is really very fast..in just a blink of eye..tommorow is monday already...can u imagine that ???

Anyway tomorrow must gambate....GAMBATE to me.............so I'll just update you guys next week....c ya guys around then..........

No comments: