Sunday, May 15, 2011

Little Pony...

Dear Diary,

My heartfelt for the little pony I saw on the way home yesterday…the little pony was being carried or driven on a lorry that is not suitable for animal loading..poor little pony standing by itself on top of the lorry…my heart is aching for him…it feels like he is not enjoying the ride to his destination…as the he was kind of swaying from side to side….

Perhaps the biggest lesson that I have I have to start learning in my life is…

1) To control my temper and dun display it on my facial expression

2) To curb my tongue and mouth and to think twice before blurting it out

3) To think with my head rather than my heart

4) To learn patience that is needed for me to be successful

5) To believe that there are kind souls who are around me…

Keep on Believing dear lil cub…you are on ur way to the peak of the mountain….it’s just a matter of time when you’ll reach there…but do remember don’t take too long to achieve your goals...