Friday, February 15, 2008

15th of February 2008

A ridiculous thing happened today....guess wat? when i was running, suddenly my shoe came off n whooshhhh its a complete goner......great....i have to buy another pair of sport shoe.....again $$ is flying away........so after my tutorial today....went to Jusco alone.....so its kinda of fun coz its been such a long long time since i have gone shopping by myself.......dun noe wat has got into me today......felt like shopping.....ha ha......so besides buying the sport shoes......i bought time magazine n do some grocery shopping..........

Thn came back home n suddenly felt like tidying up my room.........weird......mayb its the stress that is making me weird.......coz mid term is around the corner.......thought of pampering myself to a nice scrub for my feet and body, thn do mask n lastly paint my nails........looks like i managed to complete one of them only........coz too tired n lazy.........wat to do???????? haha.........

3 comments:

Mabel said...

mum, if i'm there. you don't have to shop alone so lonely d.... nvm ler... i will company you virtually... hehe.. like chatting in msn... so if got anything... just give me a talk.. I will always there for you... don't feel paise or anything... take care..

~*miemie*~ said...

wakaka..maybe i am busy when u msg me...but juz nudge me like abel nudge me so i sure wil chat v u in d msn yea...wakaka...seems like we long time din go shopping d..rite??/wakaka

C-h-R-i-sT-i-N-e said...

ya ya.......very rite....nw only u two noe.......its been a long long time..........