Thursday, February 28, 2008

outing........

Today was supposed to be a fun outing for the three of us.......end up first i have to edit my damm assignment at the last minute.........thn waste my time only....after that went to queensbay with mabel........walk here n there..finally i can feel the pain that my stupid heels gave me.......so went to sakae sushi for so called lunch which i think could be tea or mayb dinner d.......we ordered fried maki and teriyaki chicken.....so full.....after sit there n talk for one hour before kit arrived to meet us.....thn she ordered thn she ate n we chat n chat..after that went searching for a bag for kit.......we go to jusco, aldo and forever 21.......my leg pain like hell......cant stand it finally go n buy plaster.....but still painful....i really enjoyed today;s outing although so many things happened.........

No comments: