Friday, June 20, 2008

Confused

Kinda confused with what i really want....this is such a sad case....work work work...n stress and havin nightmares about my work...its even worse compared to studying....at least when i'm studying i won be havin nightmares bout it...i wish ic an share this with my sis, but she is far far away from me...i'm missing her soooooo much...i miss shopping with her, lying on the bed and talking till we fell asleep, being scolded by her and asking her to do some favours for me coz i'm too lazy to do it and getting the evil stare from her and her throwing tantrum and when we are mad with each other, fetching her to go for her outing nad making her fetch me to somewhere...i miss everything bout her...i wish she could come back very soon but its near impossible...

No comments: