Sunday, June 22, 2008

Unsettled

Today feel a bit unsettled, i don't know why...mayb its because tomolo is a working day and my heart is beating faster again...n i might be felling pressured again after my weekend, but life still goes on, so now i'm telling myself, don't think so much, do ur best and fulfill ur own responsibility and that will be good enough d, so in order to get this out of my mind, i'm blogging here, as i feel i don't wan to complain bout this to anyone, so this is really a very good world of my own far away from reality and people...

5 comments:

Fu Yuan said...

wow, started your working life already? so fast!

Fu Yuan said...

wish u luck anyone, all the best!

Mabel said...

Just go aheaad what you think... life is short... do all you can and you like...

~*miemie*~ said...

=D i dunno wert to say...coz i edi
tol u oso...ahahahha

~*miemie*~ said...

mum...my xanga website at ur blogroll..
is tat u put wrong?
ahah