Friday, June 6, 2008

Updates bout my life......

It's quite some time since i have updated my blog...ha ha..so here i am nw...i'm so tired nw...due to the training...n thanks to the frezzing cold air con..i'm like a ice statue in there...so here goes my workin life...last week i celebrated my b'thday...it was fun meeting up with my frens...ah bel, ai ling n karen...although its nothing flashy..i'm very happy...as for my b'thday gifts...i got a spa treatment from my aunt...its nice...haha...hopefully i'll get it again next yr...ok nw back to my working things...there is two person who is training with me...well both of them r older than me...they r quite nice..although i dun think we think the same level...one is guy n one is a gal..well...the guy one was kind of soemtimes i dun noe how to describe...he seems nice however sometimes his action makes me think whether is he really genuine in his words...hmm that's a real big question mark...well human can be so confusing..

2 comments:

Fu Yuan said...

wow, it's been a long time~

all the best to your working life~

hehe ^^

C-h-R-i-sT-i-N-e said...

Thanks ya...