Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mixture of Entries

This entry will be a bit mix, which means a bit here n there of wat i did last week....so let me begin with the third day of new year...that day i am workin and office seems kinda empty, so durin lunch we went Queensbay for lunch for about 2 hrs...we went to nandos....let me show u wat i had for my lunch....

It looks yummy rite................ =)


Next is on Thursday i went out and it took me almost one hour to reach gurney.......everywhere is jammed..........






Then end up goin to Ko Cha Bee to have my dinner.......i had the Mini Paper Steamboat....its nice and fill up my stomach...and i'm really full after the dinner.......




Then on saturday i went out with my fren to go for the Japanese Cultural Demonstration, which includes how to wear kimono, their hairdos and etc......it was kinda fun......

No comments: