Sunday, February 1, 2009

Open House

Today my house there Khoo Kongsi organized a open house, my there are lots of people and not to mention its quite noisy...i bet i will not be able to sleep tonight till at least 1 am......

There are quite a lots of stuff to see...let me show you some pictures......






The Opera Performer's Costume









The setting for " Pai Ti Kong"





Next, there is also a puppet show goin on for the sudience......











Now it has come to my favourite part of this open house that is dough sculpture........i just love it, it is very nice...though i wan to buy one for myself but it seems a bit expensive so i end up not buying but snapping pics instead....











Aren't they nice? each of the figurine is so detailed and finely made...that is impressive.........well that concludes today's entry..hope u guys enjoy the pics....

No comments: