Sunday, February 8, 2009

Saturday Trip

This sat instead of penang's shoppin mall, i and mabel went to seberang jaya's mall the newly(actually not that new anymore i guess) Jusco...thanks to Mabel's bf guidance, we managed to get there without any troubles and not gettin lost...haha...bravo to both of us...well the mall is roughly the same except what i feel is the mall is not as bustling although it is a saturday...well i guess everyone must have run to the island d...and the carpark are empty...thsi is very new to me...haha...anyway... I wanna try the food at Black Canyon...so here is wat i ordered....

Mocha Glacier

This is a very nice drinks top with ice cream...yummy......and for my main course i ordered this.......

Roast Chicken with Vege......
This dish is not bad...i would say average......during the lunch we meet up with one of our classmate seow jiun.....so we catch up before goin off for some shopping.......found nothin to buy....haha...but at the end, me n bel bel cont our shopping at Queensbay, well i got myself a pair of shoe, some hairbands and hair clips..........after that went for a cheap and nice dinner before heading home.......well dat was how my sat goes by.......... :p

1 comment:

Mamabliss said...

hello, I stumble upon your blog and would like to invite you to join a giveaway that I am hosting... hope to see you there... here's the link http://lilhandmadesbymamabliss.blogspot.com/