Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Alone in the cafeteria

Now i'm in the cafeteria alone with my notebook..........plan to search for some information for my assignment but end up here bloggin..........for my tea time today......i have a butter cake (cupcake) surprisingly, its fluffy n not too sweet.....yum yum i'm satisfied........n i bought a bottle of mineral water but too bad i uncap it........its so frustrating coz i'm so thristy now.........

Being alone is dat bad as i thought.........there r quite a number of ppl here in the cafeteria.....so its quite noisy.........my semester results is not yet released.......i'm extremely worry.......hope dat i can make it thru n reach my aim........if not i dunno.........wat will happen to me..........well enough of dat........

my hands r red from trying to open this mineral water.........poor me.......din even drink a drop of water .........yay......bump into my fren n now i can drink water d, thanks to her........i guess i will stop now.........

No comments: