Sunday, January 13, 2008

Busy Days........

These few days is such a busy day for me......all i did is running up n down the campus....n informing everybody bout the replacement class..........n not to mention carrying lots of notes to distributes to my class....n carrying up n down the notes n wats more carrying the notes thru n fro for those who r absent.......n u can't even scream at them for unconsciously making u do so...........coz dat is my responsibilities..........or else i would be regard as someone who is not responsible........haha.....wat a joke.........

Assignments are pouring in...........it is a real challenge the assignments........n mid terms........wats more with CNY approaching.......i have nothing to say......just wanna wish myself lots of luck n Gambate................to me, me and me, myself............

No comments: