Saturday, January 5, 2008

A new begining........

Finally i'm back in kl d.........today i had the most shocking thing happen to me on my way back to kl........i nearly lost control of my car, coz its raining heavily........luckily my fren call me to hold my stering straight, or else i duno whether will i be sitting here n writting this blog today......n i really thank her for the immediate response, n really a big thank you to god who have saved n protect me as well........

7th of January will be the mark of my last semester in UTAR........my, how time had passed without me realizing that it is soon for me to go out to this cruel world.....but during the semester break i had lots fun...meeting up with my frens......catching up on each other's progress.......n learning that they r all happy n moving forward in their life..........i'm feeling happy n glad for them.....so wat i wan to say to them is "GAMBATE".......

No comments: