Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Finally my tree bears fruitsssssss

I'm so happy now..........finally what i have been doin finally bears the fruit i ahve been waiting for..........my results is finally out........i'm sooooooooo happy till i wan to jump up from my chair...........it is wat i have been waiting for.......it proves dat.......if i work hard my efforts will not go to waste........n from nw......what i wan to do is..........work hard for this final sememster.............n make my cgpa goes higher...........i just can't wait...................this is the fire in me............it will not be put out anymore...........i'm so happy for myself.......n i wan to congratulate myself......bravo to me.........n cheers.......to a new begining of my new life with greater score.................

1 comment:

Mabel said...

so happy to hear that... congrats mum...