Friday, January 25, 2008

Fall into another dimension........

Lately.....it seems that i'm feeling very stressful.......is it becoz this is my last semester? or its becoz of my assignment, mid term or the fear of not reaching what i had planned for myself......or is it becoz i think too much? it might be due to the fact that i'm afraid of working and facing the interviews? i dunno n i have no idea..........

Last nite heard from my fren who went for an interview which is tough n intense......i'm startin to shiver......it seems like i'm not like myself lately........its bcoz the answer is i also dunno..........only god has the answer or holds the key to my answer or mayb my destiny.........who knows? mayb god is only among us........doin the same thing like us everyday......instead of observing from the above......

No comments: